Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast¶
Bminer is a highly optimized cryptocurrency miner that runs on modern AMD / NVIDIA GPUs. Bminer is one of the fastest publicly available miners today -- we use various techniques including tiling and pipelining to realize the full potentials of the hardware.
Bminer also comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments (e.g., mining farms).
- Bminer supports mining Equihash-based coins (e.g., BitcoinGold, BitcoinZ) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Ethash-based coins (e.g., Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee. It is also possible to dual mine Ethash and Blake14r-based / Blake2s-based coins, where the devfee is 1.3%.
- Bminer supports mining Bytom (BTM) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Grin (GRIN) with 1% of devfee.
- Fast and efficient
- Bminer is one of the fastest miner on a number of algorithms.
- Secure and reliable
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Operation friendly
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate large-scale production deployments
- Download and extract Bminer into a folder (e.g.
- Depending on the coins that you want to mine, find the corresponding script in the folder. For example, the corresponding script is
mine_grin29.bat(on Windows) or
mine_grin29.sh(on Linux) when mining Grin using the Cuckaroo29 algorithm.
- Change the address and account information in the script.
- Run the script and Enjoy mining :-)