Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast¶
Bminer is a highly optimized Equihash miner that runs on modern NVIDIA GPUs (Maxwell and Pascal, i.e. GPUs that have compute capability 5.0 or above). Bminer is one of the fastest publicly available Equihash miners today -- we use various techniques including tiling and pipelining to realize the full potentials of the hardware.
Bminer also comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments (e.g., mining farms).
Similar to other miners, Bminer contains 2% devfee.
- On stock settings:
- 735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
- Secure and reliable
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Operation friendly
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate large-scale production deployments
- Download and extract Bminer into a folder (e.g.
- On Windows:
mine.batand change the address to the desired Zcash address that Bminer mines towards.
- Open command line prompt and run
- On Linux:
mine.shand change the address to the desired Zcash address that Bminer mines towards.
- Enjoy :-)
For advanced usages please see the References page for more details.